WHAT I WORE IN NEW YORK

Hello everyone,

This post doesn't need much of an introduction as the title pretty much speaks for itself. I was lucky enough to visit New York in July which has been a dream of mine for such a long time and it definitely lived up to the expectations. The weather was very hot & humid so my aim with my outfits was to try to be as cool & comfortable as possible.

Dungaree Dress - Primark
Off the Shoulder White Top - Primark
Shoes - Vans

Black Bodysuit - Zara
Leopard Print Shorts - Stradivarious 
Shoes - Vans
Hat - Adidas
Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Dress - Zara
Sunglasses - Ray Ban


Black Top - Primark
Shorts - Stradivarius
Bag - H&M
Shoes - Vans

I absolutely love the shorts from Stradivarius, they're so light, comfortable and flattering. I don't often feel comfortable wearing shorts but these were absolutely perfect. I also can't praise Primark enough for all the basic tops they've provided me with this summer.

Follow me on 21buttons to keep up to date with all my outfits > anastasiyavarvel

Anastasiya X 







1 comment

  1. Your outfit photos from your trip to Manhattan are wonderful - I love all four outfits. The blue denim pinafore dress styled with the off-shoulder top and checked Vans sneakers looks wonderful! I love seeing the "Mean Girls" marquee in the background of the photo. I also like the OOTD you were wearing on the footbridge, and LOVE that ultra-feminine Zara dress - it's gorgeous! The floral print on the Stradivarius shorts in the fourth outfit is beautiful. The locations in New York where you took your street style photographs and the outfit you wore in them all look fabulous.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete