Jumper Season is here!

HELLO!

It's finally getting to one of my favourite times of year, I can't believe how excited I am to be able to wear cosy jumpers again. I have picked up some new jumpers recently in preparation for the colder weather and the aim of this post is to share my these with you. This A/W I'm all about the baggy jumpers, the chunky knits and the side slits.

Ankle Boots - Zara


Jumper - Primark

I hope this has well and truly got you in the jumper mood. Let me know what type of jumpers you're loving this year and if there's any I should get my hands on.

P.S. outfit posts... Would you like to see more of these? Is one outfit per post enough? let me know your thoughts.

Thank you X

1 comment

  1. You look pretty modelling all of the different jumpers. That last OOTD is my favourite.
    I love the complementary contrast of the cropped orange Primark jumper and the medium blue Topshop jeans. You look fabulous!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete