Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - The Perfect Spring Foundation

I really like this foundation and it's a really great price so I thought it was worse a blog post.
I first bought the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation last summer and at the time, I found that the colour I had got (true ivory - my usual in Rimmel foundation) was a bit pale for me. However, I started using it again in the winter once I had lost my tan (boo) and have carried on using it since.


The foundation is supposed to match your skin tone and give you a 'traceless coverage'. I would say that this is true. I have found that it blends in with my skin very well and gives my skin a flawless look and also a healthy glow. What's more, you definitely don't get that 'you're wearing foundation' look with it which I really like. It also has a really fresh smell, similar to other Rimmel foundations.

I normally apply one layer of the foundation (one dab), using a real techniques foundation brush (A MUST HAVE!) and also use concealer along with it, under my eyes and to cover any spots. I find that this product lasts all day, in all weather conditions and at the most, I've had to top it up once a day depending on what condition my skin is in ie. if I have any spots or blemishes that need extra coverage. The foundation comes in a range of many skin tones so it's perfect for anybody.


In terms of how quickly the product runs out, I have been using it since November, every day, and it's still going and there is no sign of it running out just yet and another bonus, as I mentioned earlier, you can get it in drugstores for the great price of £6.99. Links below :)

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation- SUPERDRUG

PS. If you have this foundation, let me know what you think of it! Also, let me know if you would like me to review the real techniques brushes or concealer.

Anastasiya X

No comments